Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Christian & Charissa - Edmonton Wedding Photography

This weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Christian and Charissa's wedding - what a perfect afternoon and what an absolutely beautiful couple. Congratulations you two - the love you have for each other is so evident in the way you look at one another (so hard that it made it difficult to pick a handful of pictures)!!
























The following pictures below are from Amanda Klemchuk, my wonderful second shooter for the day!





5 comments:

  1. Thanx,

    Its Very Nice Wedding Photography..

    http://sarahzamburekphotography.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too nice and good looking couples. It is fantastic and superb photography. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,,it is wonderful photography.Couples are looking awesome. It's my pleasure too see it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photographers have tremendous photography profession.Couples are looking Gorgeous & perfect.It is nice blog.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Wedding Photographer Melbourne VIC

    ReplyDelete