Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Giggles & Laughter || Edmonton Family Photography

One of the greatest joys of being a photographer is capturing special moments in people's lives - this joy is only enhanced by the relationships with the people in the pictures. The following session was one that was very special for me, as this family of five are very near and dear to my heart. It was in 2007 that I met these amazing people through working with their son and brother, Simon. There is a saying that says that some people come into our lives and go quickly while others stay a while, leave footprints on our hearts and because of it, we'll never be the same. That perfectly describes what this family has come to mean to me, for I can honestly say that without the 'footprints' their son left on my heart, I probably would have never pursued a career in social work. So I hope you enjoy these pictures that were captured on a trip up to Edmonton to visit them, after my husband and I spent the day with them, running around the Science Centre and getting buzzed up on sugar at dinner, we took these pictures - as you will see, they were full of giggles and laughter. Enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment